“Stretch goals, as far as I understand them, are lofty goals that you set even though you have no idea how to reach them at the time.”
(Via.) An email from Jason Calacanis, found on his website here, on July 20, 2013
QUESTIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Are these helpful for personal goals and wishes?
- What are the best ways to create stretch goals?
- Will you accomplish more than you ever thought possible?
- What is the importance of sharing these goals with advisors?
- The only way to find out is to try it out and see what happens.
- Think of things you want to accomplish, limiting it to three, and pick something a little beyond where you feel comfortable.
- Quite possibly.
- Sharing makes one accountable and trusted advisors can better see the whole picture and provide advice, ideas and connections fro making your stretch goals come true.