A VC: Feature Friday: Places People Go Next: “So a few weeks ago, I was stunned to be told by Foursquare that the ice cream shop I had just stepped into was the most popular place people go to right after the japanese restaurant I had just left. “
- How will people (businesses use this)?
- Will they try to intercept people that are leaving the bar and heading for some late night food?
- Will someone give them coupons to try the restaurant (diner) just around the corner?
- Will this drive actual business?
- Will this business be more cash flow positive after interception costs?